These are the ideas that guide our communication and define what you can expect from us. If you see something that isn’t aligned with the statements below, we want you to hold us accountable!
- Our articles and community align to the proven scientific classification of ADHD as a genetic, neurobiological condition. We think of Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) as a unique brain wiring, not a disorder.
- Our emphasis is on the strengths and the positives of ADHD, and we support our community in requesting appropriate accommodations under relevant regional disability legislation.
- We ensure the information published is up-to-date, accurate, and cited, except where stated as the opinions and experiences of our individual members.
- We value and encourage the contributions of our individual members so you’ll hear many voices represented on this site.
- Our community is a safe space for our members to share and learn from each other. We maintain a positive culture and discourage blame, hate, prejudice, and other unproductive negative commentaries.
- We highlight products and make recommendations based on our members’ actual experience.
- We prefer to use storytelling as much as possible to keep our content engaging and easy to read.
- We want our site to be fun and visually appealing without being overly stimulating. To that end, we are intentionally keeping our site ad-free and accessible to all.
- All of which supports the celebration of our one-of-a-kind brains and FLEXing our ADHD!